Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger

My friend Amanda awarded me the Rockin' Girl Blogger. She also gave me a great shout out on her blog post 'Rockin' My World'. I feel so honored because her blogging always inspires me to be a better blogger and she is a great friend!!! So I just want to say thanks Amanda...it means a lot and I love the shout out...my tank is overflowing.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You deserve it! So glad I could fill your love tank.

Janelle and Ella said...

I'm so glad Amanda gave you the Rickin' Girl Blogger award. You deserve it. It has been a blessing, honor and thrill for me to be able to keep up with your ministry these past 2 years. Thank you!

MamaCass said...

I just found out about your blog through Amanda. It looks like your journey in India has been amazing!!! From a fellow friend at FBCI.

Lindsey said...

You do deserve it! Love ya!