Sunday, June 10, 2007

Get Your GAME On

These two ladies, Cathy and Suzie, were the inspiration behind the Girl's Night Out party we had last night. They had heard many wonderful things about "the East Delhi Hotel" and didn't want to miss out just because they lived in Delhi. So they twisted our arms (cause you know how much I hate hosting parties) and we invited them over along with 20 other ladies in our city for a game night!! We enjoyed yummy tacos and other delicious snacks that are perfect for munching when playing games!! We definitely weren't lacking for food. We had a feast!!


Cathy and Suzie along with the girls of B603

We weren't really sure what games we wanted to play, but in the long run we decided to stick together and play a good ole' game of Taboo. Here are some action shots!!!

Here is my team. I was on the over 50's team...needless to say...we didn't win BUT I am pretty sure our team got the most laughs!! These ladies can say some funny stuff which will remain secret because what happens in East Delhi stays in East Delhi!!
Here are just some of the ladies that make up my community!! Have I mentioned how much I love community? These ladies keep me spiritually in check and are some of the neatest women you will ever meet!!! PRAISE God for community among sisters!!
PS. If you are wondering why all the pictures are taken in the bedroom....its because that is where the AC unit is!! We only have AC in our bedrooms!

2 comments:

A Little Water said...

that truly was a "super fun" game night! my favorite time during the game was definitely when it was lydia's turn to go.

thanks for putting the pic up of my laughing hysterically!

love you

Emily said...

Is it bad that I already told James our "secrets" about the taboo game? He didn't find them that interesting anyway...guess those jokes are only funny in East Delhi.