Did you know that I get about an average of 50 hits on my blog a day?! I feel like I am really moving up in the world of bloggers and it makes me want to be a good blogger for YOU...my audience.
Here is who I know....
Sacramento, CA - is Cathy
Riverside, CA- all my Sandals peeps
Spring Branch, Tx - The fam
Korea- My sister
Dallas- my college friends
Raleigh, NC- Jared
Greenville, SC- The Caskeys
Tulsa, OK- Hannah
Irving, Tx- my home church family
I know who like 10 of you are.... but who are the rest of you?!
I get random hits from all parts of Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Georgia, Washington, Virginia, Missouri, Texas, Tennessee, Washington DC, Alabama, Minnesota...pretty much every where! I love it.
I wrote this post with in intention of GETTING TO KNOW YOU! I know you have been dying to comment but you think... "She doesn't even know me...or what if she thinks I stalk her?" Well here is your chance. Let's make this post like a roll call!! It could be fun....
Now is your chance... don't hesitate....CLICK COMMENTS, introduce yourself, and CONVERSE!!! Everyone must comment...bwa ha ha.
19 comments:
Alicia- New Delhi, India- I am the writer behind all this madness!
(just setting an example for the role call)!
jrob - South Asia
What a great idea - I may steal it from you. :) Obviously I am in India. Or Australia. Or Thailand. I come up as all 3. :)
Yeah...what is the deal with Australia?
I'm HOUSTON...soon to be either a VA or DC hit! (You do get a Houston one, right?)
Yeah, you come up as Australia, but it never triggers on my Clustrmap. I want it to, so people think I have a friend there! =)
Come on, peeps! Say hello! I'm Amanda from Irving.
This is cracking me up! I love it!! Big shout out to Irving!!
Hey Alicia~
I'm Andrea from Kentucky. I used to do your type of work in Nepal. I stumbled upon your blog a couple of months ago. We probably have mutual South Asia friends...
Shannon from Spring Branch. I love your ablility to get comments. If only I could get that kind of love on my blogs. I'll have to steal this idea and see where it takes me.
Molly Cisneros Haynie - San Antonio TExas
Allison J - South Asia :)
you are sure to ring up some major hits now that the lovely Ms. Amanda has linked you from her popular blog!!
I'm glad she did - I enjoyed looking around. I have been very interested in missions in India recently, after reading the Revolution in World Missions by K.P. Yohannan.
Anywho, I am Karla, from Nashville.
Blessings,
Karla
Hey, I am here by way of Amanda's blog. I've been reading your blog for about an hour straight. I love hearing about your life there in India...I am from Tyler, TX.
Charis
i'm from riverside, CA. and i know you from dave, my hubbie's recent visit to new delhi. he told me funny stories about you and i thought, "hey, i gotta meet this lady"
Hey, I know this is late but I love keeping up with your blog and your adventures in india! I found it way of Amanda. My name is Hannah, and I am from San Antonio!
Kelli from Houston - I have been reading for a while and LOVE hearing about all your adventures!
Michelle from San Antonio, TX. Soon to be San Marcos/Austin, TX. I love your blog!
Hey! Just catching up on your blog! Rachel
Post a Comment