THE SUPRISE OF MY LIFE!!! My parents suprised me and rang my door bell at 11:00 PM tonight! It has been two hours and I am still in SHOCK!!! My reaction was put captured on video and I hope to You Tube it sometime in the future. They will be here for the next 10 days...now i have to figuire out what to do with them...no time to plan!!! I love it. Everyone has kept the secret sooo good!!!
My parents in me IN my apartment. There was no photo shop or alteration of this photo!!!
10 comments:
I'm glad they made it safely to Dehli, I'm sure you were surprised. Hope you have a wonderful visit with them.
i'm so excited for you! i know you guys will have a great time together during the next 10 days.
and thanks for letting me be one of the few readers & commenters on your blog! i feel a little more special like that.
Alicia! How FUN! KFC told me to pray that it would all work, so I was so excited to see that your folks are there! Have fun!!!!
I love your parents for this surprise. I have invisioned what you looked like when you saw them through your peap (sp) hole over and over and what your little heart felt like. This is the greatest news of my weekend!
Props to your parents. They pulled off the best surprise EVER! I can't wait to meet these people who have such an amazing daughter!
What a COOL SURPRISE!! I'm with Hannah...the shock and feelings that reverberated through you must have been priceless!
Cool!! That rocks! What a great surprise!! Awesome!
Do you know how many times I wanted to TELL you...but that would not have been near as fun as the suprise...especially all those times when you just thought it was hopeless that they would come.
This has been in the workings for a very long time.
Oh...how I wish I was there enjoying those Daddy and Mommie hugs!
Ahhhhhhh .... the mission is complete. :o)
Enjoy your time, Alicia.
Love ya!!
Awww. You just got me teary eyed!
Post a Comment