I did not get a confirmed ticket to leave tonight, but I am going to try to go stand-by. I called the airline and they said there didn't seem to be any problem of me getting on!! Wahoo. So I will be leaving in the next hour to run some errands and head to the airport!
Let me introduce you to Villa Baliana. This is the private villa we rented for our stay in Bali. Yep...3 bedrooms, private pool, kitchen, and living area all to ourselves for 6 glorious nights...
Before Bali- however, I will be in Chiang Mai visiting with old friends and hopefully getting some spiritual retreat. I can't wait to be with all my fellow wokers.
Peace out!

5 comments:
YEA!! Hopefully we'll see you on the plane tonight!
Have fun in Bali, especially! It looks like paradise!
That place looks AMAZING! I'm praying that you get on/got on the plane!
That is gorgeous!!! I'm so happy for you that you get to go to this incredible place and get some much needed pampering!! Have fun!
Yea! I sure hope you made it out and are enjoying your time away. He always answers our prayers and takes care of us.
Post a Comment