Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Made It!

It is 12:30 PM and I am at my final destination! I made both my flights with no problems and even made it to the Indian Consulate to get my visa just minutes before they stopped taking applications!! The Lord has been so faithful recently to show me how He answers prayers. It just is usually in his timing and not mine!!!

I am going to go shower, take a nap (overnight flight...i got NO sleep) and anticipating getting some Starbucks. I brought my computer- so I hope to blog while I am in Thailand. We will see if I am having too much fun to stop and blog!!!

5 comments:

Craig & Cindy said...

YEA! I am so glad you made it. It looks like you just wanted to experence the standby thing like your parents. It took us several days to recover from the jet lag after returning home. And I am sure some of it was all the recovery from the fun time we had with you.

Janelle and Ella said...

Yea!! That's exciting! Praise the Lord. Have fun!

Shannon said...

I'm glad you made it there safely. Sorry i missed you online. I was taking Jenn to the Dr again. Maybe I will catch you later.

Btw, I am soooo excited about the set. I can't wait for you to get home with it.

Anonymous said...

You are AWESOME to help the outside world experience this AS YOU GO instead of on hold with reruns waiting to get all the updates at once!! I soo saw April's hair cut for the first time here on your blog. Tell her I love it!! Thanks for sharing and not making me wait forever. May your blessings continue.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I'm glad things are going so well for you!