Obviously, this is my last time in Thailand before I come home. Transition and saying goodbye is a common place, but usually it is not me. BUT this time in Thailand IT'S ME! I seriously feel like the graduating senior. Everyone is asking me, "What are you going to do next?". I am also moving away from my South Asia family and I am saying goodbye to some of my best friends...another season of transition. It is that same bittersweet experience of being sad to say goodbye, but a little excited and anxious for the future and the next season. I still can't believe it's my turn to graduate. Being here has been really helpful in preparing me to go home. It's giving me encouragement and reminds me of the reasons why God sent me here in the first place. It's is kind of like one MASSIVE pep-rally for the work going on in South Asia.
Anyways...here are some pictures from todays events....
The "Graduating Seniors of 2007" or the people going home soon.
Me and the roomie. We got dressed up for this nice dinner that was kind of in honor of some of us leaving.
2 comments:
You and Linsey look so beautiful. I love that picture of the two of you!!
Ditto what Shanny says!
Enjoy these last days and store up lots of memories to take home with you.
Post a Comment