Thursday, June 21, 2007

Safe at Home

My parents have safely made it back to San Antonio and seem really pleased with the trip. Everyone at home also seemed pretty pleased with all the pretty and fun stuff we shopped for. There are some that have to wait and see the loot till I get home...because what joy would i have if everyone got there stuff now?!

I spent all day yesterday recovering from my parents being here. I took a 3 hour nap in the afternoon and went to bed relatively early. It was nice to have a little down time, and it almost seems like my parents being here was a dream.

So now, I have just a few days before vacation. I couldn't be MORE excited. I have some administrative stuff I need to do for work. Mainly putting the data of 500 surveys into my computer...(SHOOT me). I hope to have everything administrative done and completed in the next 6 days so when I get back I can concentrate on relationships and spending time with people!

My landlord is selling our flat and we found out today that he wants us completely out by the time we leave. This means, I will actually have to pack EVERYTHING up and help Laura move before we go. So it looks like that last 3 weeks in country is going to be a little busier than I thought!!

I am pretty giddy these days and just soo excited about the future!! Anyone have any questions for me as I end my time here? Please ask them!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

How sad... Not only do you have to say goodbye but you have to pack it all up and move it.

Lady A said...

this time next week, we will be on a plane together to thailand....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! love you!!
apes
PS - ohh the link to my blog on your blog no workie, just so you know. =)

jrob said...

Thailand is sooo close! Let us know if you guys need help moving.

Emily said...

I'm so glad they made it back safely, and even more glad that Thailand is SO CLOSE!!

Amber said...

Life is always an adventure! I will be praying for you as you wrap things up in India these next few days.