My goosebumps will not go away! This is the sweetest thing. I am crying tears of joy for you right now at my desk at the church and sharing with the other girls your fun surpise!!! You have such great parents!!! I love them for doing this amazing thing for you! I MUST see the video!!! Have a WONDERFUL 10 days with them!! I can't wait to hear about all the fun things you guys are going to be doing.
My eyes are stinging right now looking at those precious pictures. I know it is HUGE that your parents got to come. PTL! Isn't it great just to have your mama sitting next to you playing with your hair or hugging on you? When I was in the UK I just longed for that familial touch. Anyways, have fun!
4 comments:
I want to be there!
Me too! Are you feeling as left out as me right now?!
My goosebumps will not go away! This is the sweetest thing. I am crying tears of joy for you right now at my desk at the church and sharing with the other girls your fun surpise!!! You have such great parents!!! I love them for doing this amazing thing for you! I MUST see the video!!!
Have a WONDERFUL 10 days with them!! I can't wait to hear about all the fun things you guys are going to be doing.
My eyes are stinging right now looking at those precious pictures. I know it is HUGE that your parents got to come. PTL! Isn't it great just to have your mama sitting next to you playing with your hair or hugging on you? When I was in the UK I just longed for that familial touch. Anyways, have fun!
Post a Comment