We managed to escape without eating because they were running late and we were pretty hot. Right as we left, it started to rain (it brought cool weather)!! So we decided to go to this nice Punjabi restaurant and it was delicious. They enjoyed india food AGAIN! I am so proud of them.
After food we went for some more shopping!!! We went to a fabric store to buy material to make curtains for Amber for her classroom. Then we went to my jeweler! This is the same place where I bought my bling. My dad bought me a ring and necklace! And he bought my mother diamonds and rubies!! Going to this jeweler is my favorite...he sits us down in the back, gives us drinks, and just pulls out all his jewels too look at it! Today we looked at diamonds, rubies, sapphires, topaz, and other precious jewels!! It's a woman's dream land!
Here is us at the end of the day!! We had TONS of fun shopping today...even Daddy enjoyed himself. There is even a shopping culture in India which is soo fun. Shopping with my family here has made me realize how much I am going to miss the markets and the people here.
As I blog, we are watching Music and Lyrics in my bedroom with AC. Every night, we have been watching a movie that my parents brought from America. It has made our evenings relaxing and a great time to just be together. As you can see, I am having a GREAT GREAT GREAT time with my family here...although Shanny and Amber we really miss you!!!
2 comments:
Loving your mom's khurta! Loving that your dad paid up with some bling for the girls! Go dad! Keep having fun!
Your mom looks gorgeous in her khurta!!
Post a Comment