a memoir of a temporary resident in a place that is not her home
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Video footage of "the suprise"
Well the suprise got put on camera. I would have to say that my initial face when I open the door is pretty priceless and somehow my voice got really really high and squeaky. I hope you enjoy! It's worth taking the time to let it buffer.
You may not have great still shots...but the video captures what a photo would not have. I agreee with Shannon...I love the HIGH pitched squill and then your speechlessness.
5 comments:
That's awesome!! I love the HIGH pitched squill.
How fun!
your southern accent comes out really strong in this video :) it was so cute!!
You may not have great still shots...but the video captures what a photo would not have. I agreee with Shannon...I love the HIGH pitched squill and then your speechlessness.
I love when your dad gets caught in the elevator!
That video is priceless. How awesome!
Post a Comment