Monday, June 04, 2007

Randomness

Yesterday, our door bell range and it was my animal obsessed neighbor Mona. She said, "there is a parrot on your balcony!" I was like a parrot...you mean a pigeon? So we walked to my balcony and what do you know...there was a parrot! Crazy. I think it must be some one's pet and it escaped because it wasn't afraid of us. Mona took it and gave it to the bird clinic or something like that. I mean i like parrots, but I certainly didn't want one!

It is officially HOT here. I know its been working toward hot. But earlier this week it got up to 113!! Yucky. It is getting to where it is too hot to sit in the living room. I am thankful for the AC in my bedroom.

Not only is it HOT here but it is dusty! This is my kitchen table. The shocking thing is that my maid cleaned it yesterday!! This is how much dirt collected in just a short 24 hours. sick. I can feel the dirt on the floors too. Unfortunately, my maid didn't come today. Hopefully she will show up and do the sink full of dishes that are sitting there too.


I have been a little sick these past few days. I have still never puked in India, but I can't say much for the other end!! Saturday and Sunday I spent most of the day in bed sleeping or reading. Today, I have energy and am working on the to-do-list I should've done Saturday and Sunday. Please pray I get completely better.

3 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Cool Parrot Pic! In M-town we had tons of parrots that loved to hang out on our roof - they're so cute :) but they wern't tame... so I never got an up-close pic like that- cool!

Sorry you're sick! I definitely feel ya :) I bet I could win a competetion for puking the most since I've been in India :) haha! Hope you feel better soon!

Kelley C said...

Andrea I'll take you on for the puking!

I hope you feel better soon Alicia!

Shannon said...

What a cute parrot.