Mommie and Daddy in the rickshaw this morning. You can never have too many rickshaw pics right?
Mommie and I at the Fudenna's house. We met this morning there for prayer and lunch (yummy). We enjoyed more Indian food...they seem to be a fan! Oh...and we tried to stay cool, but it was pretty hot in the house according to the parentals. However, I didn't think it was that bad, but I guess my body is adjusted differently. :) The high today was only 108! Yay.
You know Daddy... he made instant friends with some of our indian partners.
After lunch, we came home for an afternoon nap in the AC. It was glorious. Then we rented an AC taxi and headed to Dilli Haat for some shopping!! Dilli Haat is one of my favorite markets. We shopped a little and then decided we were thirsty so we stopped and enjoyed some cold drinks in the outside foot court before we hit the shopping again.
Daddy took a seat because we were taking awhile picking out just what we wanted. But his patience paid off and we got some good deals because of my bargaining!

Shopping...shopping...shopping...
Shopping...shopping...shopping...
Picking out more fun stuff...
We came home at around 9:30. We still hadn't had dinner so I made grilled cheese sandwiches and egg sandwiches. My parents also got to try more indian snacks and cookies. It was a great day today!! The weather was soo nice this evening- it was actually enjoyable to be outside. Praise the Lord. Pray that the weather stays nice.
1 comment:
I LOVE all the colors of India!
Post a Comment