Currently it is 4:30 PM on Saturday and it is 120.2 degrees Fahrenheit!!! Are you serious? One might ask. Um... yes. This would explain several things today.
1. Why I put water in the fridge this morning to get cold and its STILL lukewarm right now. I just want some cold water!
2. Why cooking in the kitchen for guests felt like working out in the yard in the Texas heat.
3. Why I was covered in sweat by just cleaning the house like I am just when I just got off the treadmill from Running.
4. Why the glass left in my room felt like it had just come out of a hot dishwasher.
5. Why I attempted to take a cold shower (no hot water tab turned on) today and instead it was too hot to stand under.
um...so yes...it is hot here. Sorry for all the temperature posts...but when its 12o degrees outside what else do you talk about it? You are forced to talk about it because it takes over your life!!!
2 comments:
So yucky about the heat. I shall complain no more!
Can I just say that I miss you like crazy?! Just wanted you to know that. We were at camp all week, but next week I will have tons of free time! Love you!
Hhahaha! For real! It does totally take over your life! hahaha!
That shower thing has been bad!! I can't believe that the water is so hot... now that's ridiculous!! I've dreaded my showers everyday :) hahaha :) Fun stories :)
Post a Comment