a memoir of a temporary resident in a place that is not her home
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Love Language
Have I ever mentioned that Words of Affirmation or Encouragement is one my love languages?! This is why I have a blog! ha. Every time you leave me a comment...it fills my love tank. I blog so I feel loved...pretty pathetic...eh? So fill away....
We are working on getting everyone to look at your blog. We have showed you off so many times and have sent everyone to look at your blog. Especially those who want to know about our time with you. You should be feeling REALLY LOVED by now.
2 comments:
you are my hero. I love my alicia!! i will be in your presence very very soon!
We are working on getting everyone to look at your blog. We have showed you off so many times and have sent everyone to look at your blog. Especially those who want to know about our time with you. You should be feeling REALLY LOVED by now.
Post a Comment