A picture of Mommie and Daddy in Lajput Nagar.
Me and the Parental unit in Lajput together!! I am still in shock. Look at all the material behind us.
After we went to Lajput we headed over to Saket. Saket is "the hangout" for college students because of the restaurants (McDonalds, Subway, Bennigans, Ruby Tuesdays, Pizza Hut, and other indian places), coffee shopts, and a movie theater. We quickly ate at Pizza Hut before we caught the 1 PM showing for Oceans 13. The movie ended around 3:30- so then we headed off to house fellowship for more pizza and fellowship. Jonathan and Kelley and Lindsey R are going back to America in a few days...so we threw them one last farewell party. It was a little emotional, but then I became Ryan Seacrest and hosted our rendition of American Idol...but America Tells Stories. It was a lot of fun and a creative way to tell a Bible story.

Here are some signs that the "audience" made and held up.
Here are some signs that the "audience" made and held up.
Here's a picture of me and the Parental Unit at the end of fellowship. It was great to have my parents meet all the other workers here and the people that are my family!! It was like having my American and Indian family all in one place!!! Fun fun fun.
We then came home and watched a movie "Stomp the Yard". We moved the Tv and DVD player to my room in the AC. It was quite nice... stay tuned for day 3!!
4 comments:
those are some amazing parents. i can't believe they did that! you are loved :)
Hi, Alicia! Y'all are looking awesome! I can really tell a difference.
Ummm...can I just say that I am so jealous of your parents? I love that they are seeing all or your favorite places. Thanks for sharing the pics so that I can kind of feel like I showed up with them! What a sweet, fun time bonding with them! Have a great week!
I can't wait for day 3! I love hearing about your days with your parents. So fun!
Post a Comment