I thought I would dedicate this post to all the Moms of my friends overseas. I hear rumor that I am causing a little trouble among my friends and their moms because of my frequent blogging. Mom's I am glad to know that you can see what your daughters are up to though my blog!
My friends Julie and Emily
4 comments:
Alicia thanks for keeping us up to date on what you girls are up to. I am very proud of all of you and the good work you are doing. But can't wait until you are back in America. Love ya'll.
I'm not a mom well I am a mom but not of one of you guys! I am one of you guys....but I'm not there :( so I'm loving seeing everything on your blog. But it makes me miss you.
I am so glad that "I AM the MOM" you post so much for. But it makes me so happy to share your blog with all the other moms. MOMS ROCK!!!!
Alicia ditto on what Lindsey's Mom said and thanks for giving us Moms a special shout out!
We love you and feel as though we know you even if its like a TV news person. We know you but you don't know us. You are one of my favorite news reporters! Keep up the good work! Love from Texas.
Post a Comment