Daddy this post is for you! My dad used to be a "California surfer" back in his day. His passion for waves and surfing has been one of his legacies (kind of). So when I got the chance to learn how to surf- I jumped at the opportunity! I feel like I picked up the neglected surf torch and have carried it to the next generation of Divers! ha. After my two and a half hours of surfing, I can officially say... I need more lessons! I really did enjoy myself and would love to give it another try some day! This is what my Rip Curl School of Surf certificate says....
"On a beautiful day in Bali, Alicia, made a dream come true at the Rip Curl School of Surf, catching a wave and becoming one of life's true free spirits- a surfer. This certificate entitles the holder to use words like "gnarly, ripped and stoked" without fear of ridicule from lesser mortals."



This is me in the front. Impressive. Don't be jealous of my surf skilZ.
4 comments:
You look like a surfer girl! Did ya'll buy matching outfits or did the surfing school give those to you?
helmets? seriously? we'll take you California surfing. no helmets
I have to agree with you on that one Kim. I thought the same thing.
don't diss the helments! I think they are a great way to pick up other hot surfers...i mean sexy. seriously sexy.
Post a Comment