Julie (my best friend in India) is no longer in India. She left tonight to visit a college best friend in Africa and then off to see her man...Jared in North Carolina. Soon she will be a resident of Missouri which is pretty far from Texas. booh. Anyways... as many of you know... Julie was my roommate during our 7-week training at the farm. It is amazing how God put us in each other's lives. We definitely COULD NOT have survived this place without each other. We had some great time today to really reflect our past two years together and I am amazed at our growth and all the different places the Lord has taken us (including Singapore, Thailand, Bali, and Malaysia). We have been through a lot of challenges but also laughed till our bellies ached. I am glad I had a kindred spirit to go through this journey with. Julie is a precious jewel and I am sad to part ways BUT I am excited to share her with Jared (her way serious boyfriend). Jared...its your turn - you get to treasure her now!! I know that Julie and I will always be lifelong friends (BFF)!!!

So...Most of these posts lately have been more for me than for you! So thanks for still reading and commenting. I too am like many of you, I will be sad not to post my wild and crazy adventures in this place. Will life soon get really boring?!
I would also like to apologize to all you English majors out there. I would like to first say, that before I moved to India, I had AMAZING grammar and punctuation skills. But after living in India and being around HORRIBLE English speakers- everything has gone down hill. So please forgive my ridiculous writing skilz and grammar mistakes. Thanks for your grace!! ha. I need it!!!
3 comments:
Look at you two very tan girls - you are definitely Bali-licious. Just so you know, we are not enjoying this week very much with all the sad goodbyes.
are you going to keep this blog in america? or will you start a new one? you are getting ready to start a NEW CHAPTER in your life!
So I teach English, and I still think you are doing great with your grammar...seriously, does it really count in the blogging world. I think it's ok to have mistakes for sure! I love you Alicia and can't wait to see your shining face (no longer from the heat of India;))!!!!!
Post a Comment