Saturday, July 21, 2007

Random "Alicia-ness"

I have finally uploaded my pictures from my trip onto my web album. Click here. There is also a link to the side of my blog labeled..."Alicia's Pics". So I guess.... this is for those of you who are bored to death and need something new to look at. Especially for those stalkers out there...just kidding.
I leave for South Korea to see my sister in exactly two weeks from today. Actually, I would be at the airport right now! I will be in Southern Cali in exactly one month!! Get ready Riverside/Sandals peeps!!

Speaking of Sandals peeps.... my very dear and sweet Kim is getting married today!! They have spent the majority of their relationship on different continents! I feel like the Lord is super excited and happy today because today they are becoming Mr. and Mrs.! I am excited to meet this Derek fellow I have been hearing so much about.

Yesterday, Lindsey and I had our last training among a group of our Indian friends! They were super thoughtful and presented us with a certificate and a gift! They also were very very thoughtful and made us our favorite Indian food- just in honor of us! These are the moments that makes leaving pretty hard, but thankful!!
Here are some other pics from my birthday week celebrations...my birthday week is officially over...till next year!!

April and I
Me, John, and Melissa...Happy Birthday to me!

We had these Sticky photos made in Thailand while we were waiting for our movie to start. (Amber, I thought of you!

1 comment:

the Rehrers said...

Hi Alicia,

Happy birthday a few days late!! I can't wait to hear your update about the family you wrote about in your last email. Will you be living in SA?

Matt