Saturday, July 07, 2007

We Made It

Paradise!!! I am here and I am giddy because this place is unbelievable!!! Our villa is about 400 times more impressive in person than it is in the pictures! We are impressed!! We found out too that we have a lady to cook for us and do our laundry (included in the price)!!! AMAZING!!! We are truly in Paradise. I hope to post pictures when I get back!!! Plan to see the less pasty and very tan alicia in future pictures!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! Have so much fun!

Craig & Cindy said...

WOW! Maybe you should become a jman in Bali and live in the villa....Nah...I think I am ready for you to come home. Enjoy the unreal world and have the time of your life!

Kelley C said...

how awesome!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Amber said...

What a pleasant suprise! Enjoy living it up in Bali.

Love you.

Shannon said...

I'm jealous. Wht's it like not being pasty?!

Janelle and Ella said...

Cook and do your laundry, beautiful villa and beach?! You must be in heaven. Can't wait to see pictures!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds absolutely amazing! What a life you are living!!!