Sunday, July 15, 2007

Villa Baliana

Villa Baliana,

Let me count the ways I love thee. You, Villa Baliana, will always hold a special place in my heart with your beautiful garden, bright flowers (of every color), peaceful environment, and alluring accommodations ( cook, maid, and close location to the beach). Bali would not have been the same without you. For you were our own personal tourist attraction. There wasn't a day that passed where I didn't long to be in your presence and soaking up all that you had to offer me. You were perfect for relaxation, recreation, and spending time with friends! Villa Baliana, you were love at first site and I hope that one day we will be united again!!

Your summer fling,
The Bali-licious Beach Babes










2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Wow. I am SO going to Bali and staying in the Villa Baliana.

Janelle and Ella said...

Dear Alicia, When you are reunited with your BFF, Villa Baliana, can you friend Janelle tag along? Gorgeous!