Monday, July 16, 2007

Back in India

I am back in India! I had no lost luggage, passports, or any other drama that happened which must be a direct result of your prayers!! Thanks.

It is a little strange to be back in India and to know that I will be leaving quickly. In just 19 short days, I will be leaving India for the last scheduled time. Tear. I am not sure yet how I feel about it all. The next 19 days will be spent packing, shopping for my families last minute requests, moving out of my apartment, saying goodbye, eating lots of Indian food, and spending time with friends here. There are a lot of emotions and not sure what to do with them all. I would appreciate your prayers if you think of me!

I posted below several pictures from Bali! Blogging was quite the task this time! I am hoping to upload all my pictures to my picasa website. So if you want see more you can click there soon! We had an amazing time in Bali!! There were a few tense moments with having 6 highly independent females together trying to submit to the same plan, BUT we had a great time and were able to encourage one another! My top favorite things about our trip was...

1. the perfect and cool weather which made for PERFECT laying by the beach weather
2. having dinner with 6 attractive surfers who love Jesus the first night
3. the Villa

I didn't say much about each day below, but I think the pictures speak enough words...

3 comments:

Emily said...

All of you Bali-licious girls look so cute. You can tell just by the pics how much fun y'all must've had. I can't believe you have less than 3 weeks left in India! I tagged you on my blog.

merritt said...

Alicia,
Your vacation looks absolutely blissful! We've added Bali as a list of places to go because of you! Enjoy your last 3 weeks. I'm in the same boat: we leave TX in 18 days.

Anonymous said...

Yay for pics! They're just so exciting. I am loving you in your American fashion attire! Way to to Divers family! I love the turquiose strapless. It made me think that we need to all go out as girls soon and dress really cute (like when we went to SA and Schlitterbahn...less the extreme drama. Yikes, I just remembered that business. No repeats please.) Anyway, I can't wait for you to return...well, I can't wait to talk to you on the phone first, but then I can't wait for you in PERSON!!!!!