Thursday, July 05, 2007

Last Day of AGM

Today has been a little sentimental because today is the last day of AGM. I am not sure when or if I will ever come back to Chiang Mai again...so it's been a little sad to think about today. I am also forced to say MORE goodbyes. Sigh. I have to say goodbye to my South Asia family. They have been my support and encouragement and I am not sure honestly when I will see some of these people again. But I feel honored to have served along such a great cloud of witness for the past two years. I guess this is just the beginning of several goodbyes in the next couple of weeks. So anyways...here are some pictures from my day today. I remembered to take some pictures. I have more thoughts but I am too physically and emotionally tired to type more!
Some of my j-man friends.

Little girls I met at the farm two years ago...Abigail and Katy. My last time to see this prcious family. tear.

We went to this fun Thai Barbeque restaraunt. It was quite the cultural experience and a perfect place to spend my last meal in Chaing Mai.

Some of my favorites and dearest friends. tear. I have to say goodbye to these amazing ladies soon. tear.

April and I with our chopsticks!!
Tomorrow morning we leave early for Bali!!! We will spend tomorrow night in Malaysia and we are eating at Chilli's and seeing the Patrona Towers. Then we are off to Bali the next morning!! I won't have internet access in my villa...so this is me signing off for a week or so!! Peace out and pray for our travels.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for sharing all your Thailand adventures with use!

I cannot wait until the Korean ones begin.

By the way...you look gorgeous in ALL of your pictures. I particularly like the last one with you, your friend, and the chopsticks.

Kelley C said...

I hope your time in Thailand was a good closure time for you. Have a blast in Bali!!!!! (i almost wrote bollywood!) Take lots of pictures of you in your bikini!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in this picture! I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation. Thank you for sharing these wonderful times with us!