Ok so I just decided that I am really sad that these amazing blogs are soon coming to an end. Alicia, I love the details of the dinner, and, needless to say, I love the video. I'm going to call Cameron and tell him to watch it! Thanks for being so amazing in your blog posting over the past two years. I feel like I have been in India with you! (P.S. I'm pretty sure I leave the looonnngggessstt comments. Sorry!)
4 comments:
haha! this is the coolest video ever. I had to watch it again, and it was just as good as the first time!
Amazing! This is hilarious! I'm so blessed that you shared this with us.
Ok so I just decided that I am really sad that these amazing blogs are soon coming to an end. Alicia, I love the details of the dinner, and, needless to say, I love the video. I'm going to call Cameron and tell him to watch it! Thanks for being so amazing in your blog posting over the past two years. I feel like I have been in India with you! (P.S. I'm pretty sure I leave the looonnngggessstt comments. Sorry!)
haha! That's great! They were pretty good!
Post a Comment