I had a pretty good birthday today. Two of my Indian friends got married today as well...so most of my day revolved around the wedding that turned out to be not that exciting and really really HOT. My roommate introduced me to "birthday week". My actually birthday wasn't that eventful BUT we have been doing lots of things all week long to celebrate. In fact, I haven't even had my cake yet...I will save it for tomorrow to enjoy the celebration even longer. Here are some pictures....

I got a Bollywood movie from Lindsey for my birthday and the book "A Thousand Splendid Suns"!! This book is by the same author as "Kite Runner" and will make a great travel book! They were the perfect gifts.

I went to breakfast with Bobby and Elaine and Lindsey at the "American Diner". It's a cute 50's diner that serves decent breakfast.
I went to breakfast with Bobby and Elaine and Lindsey at the "American Diner". It's a cute 50's diner that serves decent breakfast.
We crammed 12 people into a vehicle to make it to the wedding. ha. There is no such thing as personal space in India.

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Alicia!!!! That is so fun that you got to spend this birthday in India celebrating right before you leave. And that is so cool that you and your sister have the same birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Birthday Week looks like a lot of fun. I always try to instate Birthday Month, but several meanies tell me I can't do that. :)
Happy, happy birthday! I'm so glad you were born!
Happy Happy Birthday, Alicia! I love birthday week! I have one every August. :D I hope your's is one in which you make lasting memories that you never forget!!!
So why is your cut-off year 27? 28 is a great age :)
So what Bollywood movie did you get?? Happy B-day!
Thousand Splendid Suns was fantastic. Best novel I've read in a long time. I liked it more than Kite Runner.
Happy Birthday! I miss you terribly.
Alicia,
Happy Birthday! I have friends who are sisters, born 3 years apart to the day also! They are July 15 babies! It's amazing how that happens! So, does your other sister feel left out? =)
Post a Comment