So as I have only 3 full days left in India...I want to hear from YOU my readers! yay for my readers!
Is there any last minute posts or questions you would like to see on this blog about India?!! Let me know and I am all yours.... Only 3 more days of Indian lovin'!! tear.
Tomorrow, we are moving Laura into a new apartment with all our furniture- including my bed, kitchen stuff, and fridge. So we are going to be camping out the next 3 days...it should be fun. I will try to post pictures tomorrow!!
If you are wondering how I am holding up...I am honestly pretty sad but equally excited (can that be possible?)!! Keep praying for us in our last days. Thanks readers! You are the BEST!!!
3 comments:
3 DAYS!!! WOW!!!
It is so hard to believe you are at this point. WOW! So when do you start your new blog and what will it be called?
Hey...I feel the same way, sad and excited. Sad that this exciting chapter is over in your life, but excited that your new chapter starts so much closer to MEEEEE!!!!
Post a Comment