So where is Alicia right now? ha. I am in Korea still with my sister and will be here until Monday (August 20)! After I leave Korea, I am heading straight for San Antonio!! Wahoo. I arrive late on Monday night...I can't believe I am finally going HOME!!!
I will be in Virginia twice in the month of September...so I will be in and out of state. I am still trying to plan when I will actually make it to Dallas before I have to head out to California by October 1.
Please pray for me....please...please...pretty please!
1. pray for the car that I will purchase when i get home (send up extra prayers for this one). I am convinced there is the ONE out there...pray I will be lead to it!!
2. pray for rich time with family
3. pray for travels
4. pray for finances in general. I have a lot of things to pay for and not much money...I know He will provide!!
Thanks for your prayers... I NEED THEM!!
leave me a comment and your e-mail address if you want my phone number in the states!!\
5 days till I am in Texas!!
3 comments:
Okay, well let us know as soon as you figure out your plan to make it to Dallas. I would like to say that it's okay if you can't fit it in, but really I'm being selfish and want to see you. But really no pressure. :-)
janelle_angel@hotmail.com
Woo hoo! Texas born and Texas bound! Of course I want your new digits.
Hey Alicia! This is Ryan Pennington. Crystal and I would love to see you if you come to Dallas. You can email me at ryan_pennington@sil.org. Thanks!
Post a Comment