Amber lives in Songtan, South Korea which is in the same city at Osan Air Force Military Base. There is this great ministry supported by
Cadence Ministries called the Hospitality House which is a haven for military personnel. A place where you can get free food, awesome fellowhsip, great accountability, grow through worship and through the teaching of God's Word. Amber has adopted the Hospitality House as her home fellowship and her place of Godly community. I have been blessed so much by the people there and now feel like I have family there as well. I was really really excited to be a part of this community and get a little bit of education on what all goes on within the air force. These people were great because they really wanted to know about my time in India and what God was doing. Being a part of this community was really helpful in my transition and even got to speak during their Saturday service. Thanks Hospitality House..you are a blessing!

We had a Hawaiian themed night...it was pretty fun!

These boys...i mean men are Josh and Wayne. They pretty much adopted me as their older sister- translated means they picked on me a lot! They were a lot of fun and I am honestly gonna miss them.

Amber and I!

This is Amber's super amazing running partner Sarah and her daughter Ella!! Man...this woman is such an encouragement to Amber and am thankful they have each other!!

We tried to find something Hawaiian. Don't we look kind of cute all matchy and stuff?

Me and Jim with our ukulele....
2 comments:
Looks like fun!!
Ella...I love that name. It's such a sweet name. :-)
I love how much fun y'all are having!!!
Post a Comment