Tuesday, August 07, 2007

When it Rains...it pours....

It's raining... it's pouring...the old man in snoring.....

It has been rainy pretty consistently since I have arrived here which has hindered our plans of seeing Korea. Amber and I tried to go to Everland today BUT it was raining and we couldn't quite find the right bus to get on. Therefore we have chosen to do things inside....

starbucks. the mall. sticky photos. watching movies. decorating. cooking. talking. Outback. drinking coffee. subways. walking. catching up. rearranging classroom furniture. meeting people. relaxing. pizza hut.


Outback

Me in Starbucks...happy. happy. happy.

Pizza Hut

amber drinking coffee...i mean water

amber rearranging desks in her classroom

amber in at...no other than STARBUCKS!!!!


On the Subway

3 comments:

Shannon said...

There is somebody missing in these pictures!!

Craig & Cindy said...

I am so happy you two are have fun together.

Emily said...

You and your sis look so cute!