a memoir of a temporary resident in a place that is not her home
I don't get it??
haha! That's funny!
Is that the picture of our families that was hanging in our apartment?
wait are your families among the gods and goddesses?!
This is too perfect. I never thought we would be worshiped. But anyway, it does make me feel real special.
wait is germany really considered south asia?
I'm so confused...
All I can do is giggle! I try to write something and go back to the picture and giggle. When I can come up with something clever I'll get back to you. hehe That quite possibly made my day. hehe
This is greatness!!!
GREAT!!! -that's all i can say!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I don't get it??
haha! That's funny!
Is that the picture of our families that was hanging in our apartment?
wait are your families among the gods and goddesses?!
This is too perfect. I never thought we would be worshiped. But anyway, it does make me feel real special.
wait is germany really considered south asia?
I'm so confused...
All I can do is giggle! I try to write something and go back to the picture and giggle. When I can come up with something clever I'll get back to you. hehe That quite possibly made my day. hehe
This is greatness!!!
GREAT!!! -that's all i can say!!
Post a Comment