Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pictures of Hanging with my Sis at Random

This week was GREAT and WONDERFUL with Amber. I went back to high school. Ok just kidding, but really...I went to school everyday this week because Amber had her in service week for school! In the morning, I would try to be productive (filling out car loans, working on my last newsletter, making a photo book, reflecting, and answering emails) and in the afternoons I would attempt to help Amber get her classroom put together. I was honestly pretty lame help, but hopefully I was good company at least!

It was great to see Amber in her fun Amber- I am a high school math teacher- mode. She is a great teacher and everyone seems to really love and respect Amber at the school. It was great to get a feel for her little community and school environment.

In the evenings, we would hang out with friends and just enjoy each other! It really has been a great week of fellowship on lots of levels. I have fallen in love with Amber's friends and community. She truly is blessed here and everyone seems to really be blessed by her!


Eating Korean meal with her other teaching staff. The chopsticks are proof we were at a restaraunt.

Fish faces. This is for you daddy.

Amber's coworkers eating Korean Style and me.

Yep...working on those chopstick skills.

Amber working on her classroom.

Me ironing the curtains that I brought her from India for her classroom.

Amber working more on her classroom.

Me sleeping in Amber's classroom while she is in meetings.

Hanging out with some of Amber's Korean friends over food.

Me eating my favorite Korean dish- Kalbi

Shopping in Seoul.

Eating at Chilli's on Osan Air Force base with the boys.

Amber and I ran into a Italian Restaraunt in Seoul.

Me with my menu at the yummy Italian Restaraunt.
Me eating at Taco Bell for the first time on Osan Military Base...then we went to see "The Bourne Ultimatum" on base.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

YOu and Amber look so beautiful. It looks like you had a great time!

Emily said...

Taco Bell!! I'm so jealous. :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

fun! and I'm sooo jealous of the Taco Bell thing :) Where did you get those curtains - those ROCK!!! I really love them!

Craig & Cindy said...

It is so good to see the two of you together. You two are soooooooo pretty. I am so thankful your time together was so good and fun.