I can honestly say that these past 3 weeks have been absolutely amazing. I don't think I could have asked for a more perfect close to my two years of serving in South Asia. I have eaten, laughed, talked, visited, and loved! The fellowship among my Indian family has been soo soo soo sweet. I have been encouraged as I see the love these people have for me. I don't deserve their love, but I willingly receive it!! I feel like these past three weeks Jesus has been intentionally filling my love tank through allowing me to see sooo much fruit and through His personal encouragement! I am leaving India with such joy and lots of love for this place. Friends...this is direct fruit of the Spirits work!!
At Sonni's (a past English student) house! Another meal on the floor and this time there were only 10 people watching us eat!
Deepa's House-We had a great feast last night! I love love love indian food and the food they cooked last night was seriously some of the best indian food I have had in months! They had sooo much food and I truly felt like a queen eating in their home.

Chai and biscuits...i will miss chai!
We got to worship together a little through song and prayer! Precious times!

This is us walking out the door. Fun shot.
This is us walking out the door. Fun shot.
Outing with Mona and Ericka-
We use to have a tradition of going with Mona once a week to pick Ericka up from school and then we would go and do something fun! We kind of stopped doing that but decided to go out together one last time. We went to this new place called Choka la. It was so American and girly!!! Mona is actually handling us leaving pretty hard...so it was hard because Mona was pretty quiet all day today and fighting tears through out our whole time. Pray for her. She has had some rough couple of months and I think is kind of struggling with depression and is afraid about being lonely when we leave.

Tomorrow I am spending the day with my American friends....We are having a par-tay tomorrow night!
1 comment:
He is so good to us! Your Indian family will always hold a special place in your heart. And my prayers will be for Mona.
Post a Comment