Sunday, August 05, 2007

Together Again!!


I made it safely to S. Korea and I am united with my sister for the next 15 days!!! I didn't get to my sister till about 4:30 so we are just hanging out at the house tonight and catching up!
I am feeling pretty emotionally drained right now. Leaving was a little harder than I expected and still not sure what to think now that India is not my home. Pray for me if you think about it.
Look forward to more fun adventures with amber and I soon!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia...I can't even imagine the sadness going on with you. I am definitely praying for you as you transition to America. The Lord has such great things in store. Look how great He was the past two years!!!!

Janelle and Ella said...

It's hard to believe you are no longer in India. I can only imagine how hard that was for you saying goodbye after two years! That's a long time to invest in people's lives and a long time to build close relationships.
It's so great that you get to spend time with your sister in S. Korea. Have fun!

Beki Lee said...

I am SO glad you are still updating your blog while visiting your sister. I'm in Delhi and I have to say, it's just not the same without you guys. Who do you call up and say....what are you doing? Does the East Delhi Hotel have reservations open?

Anonymous said...

Add me to the list of people that you need to call when you get home. My number is on my facebook. My friend Sandy who was a jman live in San Antonio. You too need to hangout when you get home.

Kenny T.