It was slightly overwhelming to purchase a vehicle with only being in country a few days. So by the end of the day I had a slight melt down. The poor sales guy, but maybe it got me a better deal...tears always work...right?
I am in LOVE with this car and can't believe it's mine!!!
10 comments:
How cute are you in your new car?!?! I love it!
WOW!! Your new car is GREAT! It is so cute! Congratulations! I was just picturing you crying in with the car salesman. Precious!
That is a beautiful car! :) Congrats!
The car is SO pretty! I love the color. And I loved hearing your remarks about returning to America, and can't wait to hear more!
WHOA!! that is a sweet car! I love it! You need to hang some black tassels on the back and some red ribbons on the hood so everyone knows it's new! :) haha! Awesome!
There's something i need to tell you...i hope you got a sweet deal, cuz your steering wheel is on the wrong side....
*wink*
You look good in purple
looking sharp alicia ji! can't wait to see you soon
wow, what a sweet ride! i love the purple-ness!
much love
Nice car, but is it really yours if you haven't paid for it yet?
Post a Comment