Sunday, August 19, 2007

Texas Bound!!!

Tomorrow morning, I am waking up, packing my bags, getting on a bus to the airport, checking in at the Inchon International airport, getting on an airplane and when I get out again...I am pretty sure I will be on American soil??!! Not India..not Thailand...yes AMERICA!!!

I can't believe it...the time has come that I am actually going to America!! Wahoo. I will leave Korea on Monday at 4:30 PM and I will arrive in San Antonio at 10:39 PM on Monday! Yes, I will be gaining time in the air somehow!! My family is pretty excited...and in shock that after two years this day has FINALLY come!!

So anyways...see you in Texas soon!!!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

yay!!!! We will be rolling out the red carpet for you!!

Amanda said...

Woo hoo! You know I would totally be at the airport with an obnoxious sign if you were flying in here. I'm so glad you're coming back to the Motherland! We love you and can't wait to hug your neck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alicia! We are really excited for you. We hope to see you when you end up in Dallas!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on accomplishing such a great endeavor! Can't wait to see you!

Janelle and Ella said...

Yea!! You are in the air RIGHT NOW! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear from you when you are on America's soil.

Lady A said...

america, eh? sounds dangerous.
you should come back to the india.... haha.
what? you think free refills, cereal aisles, people following general traffic rules and women's rights are appealing or something?? i mean really.

Craig & Cindy said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your home & able to finally spend time with all of your family!!! I'm sure it feels wonderful. :)

julie said...

ahhh!!! so sorry i missed your phone call! i am going to call you sometime in the evening because that's when jared has free minutes. i miss you a lot. i pretty much feel like part of me is missing because i can't talk to you everyday. india made dependent on you. so get ready to talk! i have much to share with you :)