I had two fails yesterday. Sleeping fails.
So I used to judge people that couldn't do things because they were too sleepy
But yesterday, twice. I failed.
I failed my roommate and fell asleep during pirates. She sadly had no one to laugh at all the jokes.
I have never actually done this before. Who falls asleep in the movies?
This kid did.
And then, I came home to BLOG, and fell dead asleep while waiting for my computer to load.
And woke-up in the middle of the night with my lap top still open next to me.
So I am old, I can't stay awake past 10pm at night.
When did I become this?
Granite, I did have several early mornings, but still?!!
So, all this to say, sorry #everydaymay peeps for not producing genius writing.
So here's to last night and sleeping!
3 comments:
If it helps I usually fall asleep about 9 o'clock every night without fail. That makes me feel old. I'm like a grandpa who looks like he's in his 20's.
I do that too Alicia. You are not alone! Miss you!
Yep, I do it too!
Post a Comment