Sunday, May 08, 2011

Celebration #everdaymay

I hope when I pass from this life to the next,
I was known as a woman who CELEBRATED.

Let's just be honest, life is hard.
It has lots of twist and turns,
disappointments and surprises.

There also times when it is surprisingly delightful
and there is no wrong, but only right.

When seasons end, when hard work is accomplished,
there is something about surviving and persevering.

So as life moves with its own ebb and flow
I want to be the one that celebrates.

One who celebrates not just the victories but the failures also.
I hope to be a woman that at the core understands
what it means to truly live, to truly be alive.

May I always be thankful to the God who gives abundance in life,
and to live a life that truly celebrates what it means to be created in the image of God.

After all, life is epic.

1 comment:

Becks said...

Um, I LOVE this post! It's lyrical, beautiful, and captures your heart! Kudos on a post extremely well done. My little poetic heart is happy!