"My love tank is full..."
"My little Alicia [insert other adj] heart is happy..."
These are both true of me as I write tonight.
On Saturday, I had the joy of celebrating my graduate accomplishments with my best friend, my cousins, and all the people that make California what it is to me. Saturday was a tangible expression of God's love for me, through a community of celebration, with people who cared enough to not only come, but come with cards, and flowers, and hugs.
California in my mind will always be synonymous with community. I have learned what Godly community tangibly looks like, but more importantly, I have seen a new piece of God's heart. His heart for his community to be the body together in the Unity we share in His gospel and His name. There is nothing more beautiful than the Church and the power it has to love.
Secondly, I have also been surprisingly blessed by a random dozen or so writers who have embarked on the #everydaymay blogging excursion. Wow, more awesome expressions of His church to me.
So tonight as I lay my head down on my pillow, I am overwhelmed by God's love to me through the amazing people He has put in my life...
love. tank. full. overflowing.
1 comment:
Catching up on blogs, so sorry this is a late comment. But I just realized where I got that phrase, "My (adj) heart is happy"--from you!!! Lol. Amazing how good friends wear off on each other :) Love you!
Post a Comment