Nope. I have STRUGGLED to physically write it. I have so many great thoughts but somehow just can't seem to organize my thoughts on paper or clearly define specifically what I want to share. I have started about 16 rough drafts and always keep re-copying and pasting. I am soo annoyed with the whole thing. I think because my topic is something that I am passionate about and that many people have requested to read, I am just trying too hard and not just letting it all flow naturally. STRUGGLICIOUS SALLY, that's me.
I've become that kids that everyone is annoyed with because I keep whining, tweeting, blogging, about how I am working on or editing this silly thing. I know everyone is thinking one of two things: #1 umm....serioulsy Divers, still working on it...pull it together and finish it or #2: I thought you finished that already, what are you on like paper 5 by now?
All this to say, I am just as sick of this paper as YOU ARE. And for some reason the compiling and completing of this paper is just coming SLOW, SLOW, and SLOW and proving to be a good test of my academic skill and perseverance.
On a positive note, it is due this Friday, Friday the 13th. ( I know, such an ominous day for it to be due). Once I turn it in, my professional academic career is complete and I will walk across the stage to get all hood 6 days later.
Sorry for my Rant. Pray I finish. #seriously.
1 comment:
HEY STRUGGLICIOUS SALLY! you can do it! You know how good Friday is going to be? amazing! lets celebrate!
Post a Comment