Friday, May 13, 2011

All Hail To VS #EverdayMay

**I wrote this in Word after I declared I wasn't posting for the night and then blogger went down. So it's a day late, I guess and old news, but posting none-the-less.

So I lied, I decided to post tonight for #EverdayMay. But it is a recycled post.

I just slipped on my overly amazing Victoria Secret boyfriend cut sweat pants so that I could get completely settled and prepared for the completion of my paper tonight. And I remembered the awesome Ode that my best friends and I wrote in honor of these sweatpants from heaven with all of their pure awesomeness. I personally coined them as “the pants the cuddle back.” If only VS would hire me for their marketing.

Here the ode is again, exactly a year later…and the pants are still going strong. Ladies go grab your wallets and hit the malls if you haven’t already purchased these bad boys.

Ode to PINK TM

By Alicia, Becka, and Sarah (roomies)

All roomies hail to Victoria
And all her many, saucy secrets.
You make us sing gloria,
5 pairs later, and still no regrets.

Cut like a boyfriend,
Sweatpants so soft you’ve captured our love,
We salute your cotton blend,
You give us sweet TLC like from above.

All the girly colors of the rainbow,
Pink, purple, gray, and black,
You give off that sexy glow,
Cause you always cuddle back.

Like good news, we tell of your wonder
On facebook and twitter, both far and wide,
No other sweatpants could tear us asunder,
We’ll wear you this summer wherever we ride.

We’ve learned we must stagger our swagger,
Cause we wanna wear you all the time,
Hotter and better than Keysha’s Mick Jagger,
The Trifecta together, you ARE that sublime.

1 comment:

Mical said...

Yup- and there it is