Friday, November 05, 2010

11.4: 9 Days and Counting

In 9 short days, I will be finished with attending ALL four of my graduate classes for the fall semester! Tonight I had my last class for "Foundations of Educational Leadership" that ended with a round table discussion at Starbucks about culture! Yippee. Skippee. Last weekend, we ended my "Creative Expression Across Cultures" with a day in the city visiting 2 museums. This coming Monday is my last class for "Faith and Worship in the Faith Community". Which will be shortly followed by... my last drive to SF to do our final presentation on the Bedouin!!!

So in 9 short days, I will be one step closer to finishing out the semester! If only all my assignments would be complete...I unfortunately still have several papers to right for the rest of the semester.

There is nothing greater than the feeling I had tonight when I left class knowing that I won't have to meet again! Another seminary class: CHECK!

PS. Today I made my very first Late, Mocha, and Americano coffee.

No comments: