As all of you know, I have been pretty much unemployed since August and finances have been really scarce. In fact, I could be really honest and say that the past few weeks I have been struggling a lot more mentally with my financial state. This month has taken a huge financial hit because I haven't been able to work my home business because of training for Starbucks. And let's just be honest, my $10 an hour job at Starbucks part-time isn't cutting the bills. AND I am not sure how my unemployment checks are being affected by my new income.
So this month, I have honestly been stressed financially knowing that some bills are being completely ignored and not really sure even what my monthly income is these days.
But I will say this, God has provided in ways that is always a sweet reminder of his character as Jehovah Jireh. Yesterday, someone bought my lunch and today I received a generous check. And the fact that I have made it this far with where my finances are is a miracle. It's the small ways that remind me that God is bigger than my lack of full-time income, my lack of trust most days these days, and my own needs.
So thankful for the steadfast character of my God despite my life circumstances.
No comments:
Post a Comment