Monday, November 15, 2010

11.15: Oops

So I didn't realize that I missed 4 days of the November Blog Fest! I am so sorry. I guess it's kind of indicative of how I have felt about this attempt "to return." So far every goal that I have set for myself has been engulfed by busyness. I guess that is the story of my life and I can't keep using busyness as an excuse to not make time for the things that are important like running and spending time in the word.

Life always seems like one big game of failing and trying and hoping to succeed.

On another note...
  1. My presentation weekend was a complete success. I was so proud to be a part of Cohort 9. We presented our ethnographic research to about 100ish people. One of the capstone's of ethnographic research is to share the voice of the one's who have no voice. It honestly was a joy to share the voice of the Bedouin desert nomads of Oman. The participants who had no voice now had a voice for those in attendance.
  2. I was thankful that Becka was there. There is a culture on the Golden Gate campus for this particular presentation so the campus was buzzing of our presentation. Nobody here in So Cal knows anything about this yearly presentation of cohorts. So it was nice to have someone down south that was present for the presentation.
  3. After the presentation we went to Pier 39 for seafood and drinks and then made the trek home and arrived at 3:00 am.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of you and your cohort!