Friday, September 01, 2006

Softball

Lindsey and I decided to join a woman's softball league with the American Embassy! Don't be fooled...we are NOT professionals. We are playing to have FUN.

I have never actually played on a 'league' before, neither has Lindsey. But supposedly, you don't have to possess any type of amazing athletic ability to be on this team!! So we made the team :) I have always loved outside sports, but usually kept it to PE and family get togethers with the cousins and uncles in our back yard. So this will be a first. Why not make your first softball league participation be in India?

Practices are on Fridays and games on Sundays. Season starts this weekend and will go till the first of December.

The highlight is that I actually get to play a sport in INDIA! Green grass and fall weather...here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

julie said...

keep your eye on the ball...no worries, girl, you got skills! wish i could be there to play too...

Shannon said...

Congratulations! Have fun!!