Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Afternoon Outing


Today, I had to make a quick trip to the dentist to make sure everything was ok. My neighbor Mona volunteered to take me. I used to go with Mona often to pick up Ericka from school, but hadn't in a long time. So it was fun to go it again (dentist and school are very close).
Ericka really wanted some coconut water. So we stopped on the side of the rode and paid a visit to the coconut wallah. Without even getting out of the car, he brought two coconut's cut up with a straw in it. After the coconut water was consumed, he cut it open so that you could eat the fresh coconut. This cost about 45 cents.



Ericka and I bonding in the back seat!! I love this girl.

I have had several requests (Kim) for a picture of my chubby cheeks because of getting my wisdom teeth yanked. This is my face the day after. I know its no fun at all. It would be fun to be a chipmunk for a few days. Ah well. After day two- still no pain or swelling. WHOOP!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't even look chubby- you're beautiful... i m iss you

Anonymous said...

So not fair! Maybe you'll get a little color though. How fun that you got to drink from a coconut!

Michelle said...

Erika is adorable! Drinking from a coconut sounds like fun. :)