Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Food and the Fall Season

Since Lindsey and I have been back in country, we have found eating to be a really annoying. It is much more expensive to cook American food for two and I am the primary cook of the house. So out of laziness and saving in our pocket book, we decided to just order out Indian food or eat grilled cheese and egg sandwiches constantly. That got old fast or we were just hungry all the time. Food just became annoying. So we decided to hire Anita to cook for us!! Here are the benefits: We can support her with an extra 500 rps a month ($10) and to make Indian food to make is cheap. So we are saving money all together!! So now we don't have to cook or clean... man we're lazy! Oh wait, I mean saving money and supporting Anita ;)


The weather here is finally cool (at 90 F)!! This past weekend, it rained for three days straight and cooled everything off. For the past 5 or so days, I haven't even had to use my air conditioner!! It's amazing how the cool weather just changes your mood! It's also been wonderful to be able to use our living room because it's cool enough to sit in there and not glisten . I am hoping that the fall cool weather is here to stay. I love fall!!!

Oh and today was the first day that I took a warm shower in 3 months! I actually turned on the geiser (hot water heater) Say goodbye to cold showers!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

this is a test. I don't think my comments button is working. :)

Anonymous said...

This is another test...

Anonymous said...

You're pathetic! But I guess everyone needs to be spoiled at least once in their life. And we know you didn't get it at home. :-)

My turn is coming but only God knows when.

Mommie