Friday, September 08, 2006

Comments Button

For all you techies out there who care...

The comments button on my blog has been frustrating several of you and ME lately and I found out why! I recently switched this blog to the upgrade form called beta blogger. So supposedly, the only way that you can log in (if you have a blogger account) and put a comment on my blog now is if also have upgraded to beta blogger. It no longer excepts the login id of people who have the earlier version. Somehow they aren't compatible.

Dumb...i know.

They said the solution for now is to just sign in as anonymous and your comment will go through. I think they are trying to fix it, but who knows.

Keep commenting. I have missed everyone comments. :) Thanks for your patience with blogger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, inspector Divers! Thanks for finding that out. Have a blessed day!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hey, Alicia! I hope you are having a great day!

Michelle