Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dentist Update -PRAISE!! :)

Today I lost half of my wisdom. I went to the dentist this morning and had my top two wisdom teeth pulled. I was a little paranoid because they didn't knock me out, they just gave me a shot so I wouldn't feel anything. But I think it ended up being a good thing. I wasn't loopy all day because of it. I actually feel really normal and my mouth at this point doesn't really even hurt. Its kind of weird.

I contribute this completely to your prayers! Thank you to those who prayed. Keep it up. I am wondering if I will be more sore tomorrow. But so far, I haven't taken any pain killer and I can barely feel the absence of my teeth. Praise the Lord.

Amanda, as of right now my cheeks aren't chubby- so maybe no pics. :( I know they would've been fun.

Nurse Lindsey has been great. She made me mash potatoes and sweet tea. Its weird to be waited on hand and foot. I am not used to that, it was kind of hard. She is sweet.

THANKS AGAIN FOR PRAYING!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! He answers prayers! You're lucky - I had the biggest cheeks known to man. And then they turned green and purple. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

awww, i want to see pictures of your puffy face

Michelle said...

I'm glad that God blessed with you such an easy time! I hope you are feelng 100% better now.