Friday, September 29, 2006

Aunt Alicia, Kiran, and Market Buy



Grandma, Grandpa, and Dad left Kelley and Kiran at home while they traveled several hours to see the Taj Mahal. Lindsey and I came over to visit Kelley after our ESL class. Because Grandma and Grandpa were gone...I actually got a chance to hold my niece!! Yay.

Have I mentioned that I really really really want one of these???



Today is my roomie Lindsey's Birthday...so look forward to a birthday post!!!


Lindsey and I finally bought some pillows for our couch!! Do you like them? We paid about $12 for all the pillows you see!! Gotta love India.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pillows are beautiful! Where did you get them?
-Kelley

Alicia said...

We got them at Lajput at the Export store. Do you know which one I am talking about. Its across the street from the 3 C's.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pillows! And the baby looks precious. :) I love babies!

Anonymous said...

lovely pillows, lovely little baby